Thursday, July 5, 2012

As requested...


….

A friend of mine reminded me of our blog.
Yes, this journal.
It’s been a long time.  Too long.

As my heart was prompted this morning to come back to it, I was overwhelmed with emotion to trace back the steps we have taken.

I was humbled as I read the words written and the journey that our family has been on.
Despite the many emotions this blog has expressed to you through the past few years, one word comes to mind…

Sweet.

It is such an amazing honor to be able to see God’s hands tangibly direct our family.
Truly, a gift.

God’s goodness has overcome.
His faithfulness has provided.
His love for us, has healed.
Our journey, so tender  -- is heartwarming and sweet.

It’s a beautiful thing to be sitting in this coffee shop and have nothing but a smile on my face regarding where we are.

Ryan, Eli and I are in a great place. 
We have no doubt that God has placed us right here, right now, doing exactly what we are doing.
Was it plan “A”?  Nope.
Not even sure it was plan “B.”
But, it’s still good.  Great, actually.
We are content with life, and living it daily.
Continually striving to be in HIS will.
Leaning into Him for our direction, and trusting Him to guide.

If you would have asked me two years ago, when this journey started, where I’d think we’d be….I would have NEVER guessed this.
BUT….
THIS, is sweet.
It’s great.
It’s right we need to be right now.
It’s right where HE’s put us, and where we will remain until further notice.

I pray that no matter what you are facing, and what decision you and yours are processing through that you will find peace knowing that HE knows the end.  He knows the journey ahead. HE will get you through.  And it too will be sweet.

We are well.
Life is good.
Things are probably better then they have ever been.
Our family is strong.
We have peace.
Open to Him, but content.

Until movement happens, or new revelations surface….
may you and yours be living in the sweet as well.


Hold tight to His hand, HE knows what He is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment